General Guidelines For Everyone
a much detailed medical history, including information about diet,
fluids intake, ergonomics, daily habits, etc...
Detailed map and photos of bedroom, office, place where the subject
in question spends the most time with orientation toward the cardinal
points (N-S-E-W) and appliances, electronics, and outlets.
Hair analysis for Toxins and Minerals
Computerized Blood Work Analysis with specific nutritional report
Plan of intervention.
Dr. Borgna’s Macrohealing Check List
- Analyze your home and workspace for: EMF, Radon, CO, Toxic Waste, Power Towers, Etc…
- Open your windows for at least 1/2 hour every day.
- Keep low maintenance plants in your home and office.
- Be aware of your posture. Stretch and warm up before exercise. Long pauses between exercises and visualize them.
- Light daily exercise (Walking 20min Twice a day)
- Spend at least 1 hour a day out door without sunglasses.
- Do your own research and question your doctor.
- Minimum 2 hugs a day
- Volunteer work periodically or one gesture of randomized anonymous kindness or generosity daily.
- Learn some forms of breathing techniques (Yoga, Tai Qi, Qi Gong, and others).
- Filter your tap water.
- Remove Amalgama dental fillings (mercury) avoid the new sealants for your children’s teeth.
- Variety of fresh prepared organic, local, and seasonal food.
- Cook only with cold pressed organic olive oil, Butter, Clarified Butter, coconut oil, lard, chicken fat, goose fat, beef tallow, bacon.
- High intake of cold pressed, organic fats/oils.
- Free availability of raw clean organic vegetables, seeds, and nuts as snacks rather than processed food.
- Supplement your diet with Trace Minerals and with EFA (essential fatty acids), particularly Cod Liver Oil in the winter and fish oil I the summer. Unrefined sea or mine salt.
- Check you thyroid function (morning body temp.)
- Hydrogenated or Partially Hydrogenated vegetable oils, Shortening, Margarine.
- Vegetable oils in general for cooking, Canola, peanut, corn oils, peanut butter
- Processed and preserved food containing MSG, Artificial sweeteners and Other additives (Food flavorings), refined salt.
- Excessive sugar (Sodas, fruit juice, candy bars, sweets)
- Large body fish for the high content of mercury (Sword, shark, tuna)
- Conventional homogenized reduced fat milk.
- Meat and poultry fed with animal products, hormones and antibiotics.
- Non organic produce
- Microwave in the kitchen!